Are you suffering Spreadsheetitis in your environmental data management?
Top Symptoms include:
- Loss of hair caused by deciphering colleagues Excel or Access databases
- Long hours spent manipulating large volumes of environmental data in Excel
- Longer hours spent transcribing and quality assuring laboratory data
- Sleep deprivation caused by generating maps, time series graphs and tables for reports, the hard way
For immediate and permanent relief apply ESdat. Most users save 40% or more office time. Go home early, or do nearly twice as much!
Do your environmental staff suffer from Databasephobia?
Top symptoms include:
For immediate and permanent relief apply ESdat. 98.8% of science/engineering users recommend it. In contrast to other systems there is no need to maintain an expensive and time consuming “database IT Team” to manage it for you.
- A centralized database team owns all your data, and you need to fill in a request to get it.
- You need a degree in IT to use the system.
- It takes longer and is more difficult to use the database than to just do it yourself in Excel.